1. Oprah Winfrey (Come on, that $2300/head partay she held for Obama was HUGE).
3. Senator Teddy Kennedy (when the patriarch of Camelot got behind Obama, people took notice).
4. Caroline Kennedy (another member of Camelot compares Obama to her father).
5. FourFreedoms Blog (a great example of the power of the blogosphere).
11. I know, I know, I said I would stop at ten, but I just gotta mention all of those older, white, working class folks (not to be confused with PUMAs) who put down their guns and their bibles long enough to pin an Obama button on their lapels. Here's a case in point, check out Republicans for Obama.
Way to go people - there are numerous important endorsements that I didn't have room to list, but I must give them a shout out here - Kalyn Free (Founder and Leader of INDN's List and DNC Superdelegate), Senator Claire McCaskill (an early and ardent support of Senator Obama), Al Gore (the man who will always be the 43rd president in my mind), I could go on and on, but I want to get this posted while the Powell endorsement is still hot in this 24 hour news cycle that we all live in. Go Obama/Biden 2008!