Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stephie Meets Larry!

On Monday's show Stephanie relayed a story about her magical airplane ride back to LA from Seattle on MyLaska Airlines (names have been changed to protect the obvious). On this flight Stephie apparently made the acquaintance of, Larry, the only straight (male) flight attendant working the friendly skies. Stephanie also mentioned that she flirted rather shamelessly with Larry and even showed off her runner's calves to him. That got my mind going around 4:00 this morning, I thought I remembered seeing a shot of those gams in an earlier photo. With just a little bit of searching, I came across the shot I had in mind and decided that it merited a little collage, so voila - here it is... Enjoy!!
Click HERE to watch Stephanie's Evening in Seattle.

No comments: