Saturday, December 9, 2006

Bush's worst joke

Rebekah,
I realize that I've already shot my wad, so to speak, today (meaning I don't think that I can call in twice in one day), but Steph keeps mentioning Bush's horribly insensitive "joke" about searching for the WMDs. I just wanted to call your attention to the video below - it is a fabulous illustration of just how appalling Bush's sense of humor is. You all might want to post it on the web site. Thanks for all you do!
Cheers,
Faye

From: Hadley, M FayeSent: Fri 12/8/2006 6:40 AM
To: stephanie@stephaniemiller.com
Subject: Bush's Horrible "Joke"

Stephanie,
You've mentioned several times on your show that Bush's "joke" about hunting for the WMDs in his office was the height of insensitivity. I couldn't agree more. Here's a video that brings that point home all too clearly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVJ_vFMoqg

Cheers,
Faye

No comments: